D.Sc. (Tech), Researcher
I am an highly educated and experienced researcher in signal / image processing. I received my M.Sc. degree from Saint Petersburg State Polytechnic University, Russia in 2007 and my D.Sc.Tech. degree in Signal Processing from Tampere University of Technology, Finland in 2013. My interests include machine learning, (blind) inverse problems, diffractive optics, phase retrieval, phase unwrapping, wave field propagation modeling, pattern recognition and image segmentation, dynamic system modeling, inertial navigation for AR/VR, SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping), voice analysis and compressive sensing for medical imaging and super resolution.
@ Samsung R&D Institute, Russia (2013 - Present)
- September 12, 2015
- "DESIRE: Efficient MRI reconstruction with Split Bregman initialization and sparse regularization based on pre-learned dictionary"
- 27th Annual International Conference of Magnetic Resonance Angiography, Cincinnati (USA), 15-18 September 2015
- A. Migukin, D. Korobchenko, M. Sirotenko
@ TUT (2008-2013), Finland
@ SPBSTU (2001-2008), Russia
- "Face detection on a video fragment"
- Materials of the All-Russian forum of students, post-graduate students and young scientists "Science and innovations at technical universities,", 61-62 (2007), in Russian.
- A. Migukin